Vs > Waipukurau
Mildura, New South Wales vs Waipukurau Climate & Distance Between
Mildura, New South Wales vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Montes Claros, Brazil
Mildura, New South Wales vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Waipukurau vs Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Waipukurau vs Tottori, Japan
Waipukurau vs Goteborg, Sweden
Waipukurau vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Denver, Colorado vs Helsinki
Aberporth vs Montevideo
Astrakhan vs Petauke
Jacksonville, Florida vs Greensburg, Ky
- The distance between Mildura, New South Wales, Australia and Waipukurau, New Zealand is approximately 3,099 km or 1,926 mi.
- To reach Mildura, New South Wales in this distance one would set out from Waipukurau bearing 270.9° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Mildura, New South Wales bearing 292.1° or WNW .
- Mildura, New South Wales has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Waipukurau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mildura, New South Wales is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome whereas Waipukurau is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 4.8 °C (8.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.3 °C (5.9°F) more in Mildura, New South Wales. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 522.1 mm (20.6 in) less which is equivalent to 522.1 l/m² (12.81 US gal/ft²) or 5,221,000 l/ha (558,160 US gal/ac) less. About 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.8° higher in Mildura, New South Wales than in Waipukurau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mildura, New South Wales relative to Waipukurau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waipukurau vs Mildura, New South Wales
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -522 (-21)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mildura, New South Wales vs Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
Mildura, New South Wales vs Pathein, Myanmar
Mildura, New South Wales vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Mildura, New South Wales vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Waipukurau vs Vanavara, Russia
Waipukurau vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Waipukurau vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Waipukurau vs Warren, Oh, Usa
Corumba vs San Jose
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Abu Kamal
V. Altagracia vs St. Katrine
Ibiza vs Waddington
Mildura, New South Wales vs Waipukurau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mildura, New South Wales
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 592 kms (367.8 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 464.5 kms (288.7 miles) NE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) ESE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) ESE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) ESE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 454.4 kms (282.4 miles) SSE
- Essendon, Australia - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) SSE
- Laverton, Australia - 468.7 kms (291.2 miles) SSE
- East Sale, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Waipukurau