| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mildura, Victoria in October is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 28.1mm (1.1in) of H2O is dropped during on average 5 days.
- The heavens above Mildura, Victoria are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:09 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:02.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mildura, Victoria October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mildura, Victoria, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mildura, Victoria:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 592 kms (367.8 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 464.5 kms (288.7 miles) NE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) ESE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) ESE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) ESE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 454.4 kms (282.4 miles) SSE
- Essendon, Australia - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) SSE
- Laverton, Australia - 468.7 kms (291.2 miles) SSE
- East Sale, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) SE