| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mildura, Victoria in May is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 27.5mm (1.1in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Mildura, Victoria are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:44 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 10:21.
- There are approximately 4:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mildura, Victoria May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mildura, Victoria, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mildura, Victoria:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 592 kms (367.8 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 464.5 kms (288.7 miles) NE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) ESE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) ESE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) ESE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 454.4 kms (282.4 miles) SSE
- Essendon, Australia - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) SSE
- Laverton, Australia - 468.7 kms (291.2 miles) SSE
- East Sale, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) SE