| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mildura, Victoria in February is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16.4mm (0.6in) of liquid accrues across on average 3 days.
- In February the skies in Mildura, Victoria are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:07 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:23.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mildura, Victoria February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mildura, Victoria, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mildura, Victoria:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 592 kms (367.8 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 464.5 kms (288.7 miles) NE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) ESE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) ESE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) ESE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 454.4 kms (282.4 miles) SSE
- Essendon, Australia - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) SSE
- Laverton, Australia - 468.7 kms (291.2 miles) SSE
- East Sale, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) SE